Sitemap | Career | Contacts
Services
Software
Infrastructure
Outsourcing
Web Solutions

Barnas offers a gamut of services from Basic Website Design to end to end e-commerce solutions. Our web development team has the creative talent to appeal to your sense of style, the training and knowledge of current web standards practiced across the globe and has an ability to turn your idea into reality.

Website Design clients range from small start-up companies to large corporations and everything in between. With our combined experience in graphic design, website development and e-commerce stores, you can be confident that whatever your project demands our web developers can deliver.

As a website design company we offer a full circle approach in website design & Development where the actual web designing effort covers only 40% of the entire project. The remaining 60% covers strategic planning, business intelligence, creative, application development, product service promotion and Solution maintenance

 

@ 2009 All rights reserved to Barnas International Pvt. Ltd. Privacy Policy l Terms and Conditions